The Biscayne Collection exemplifies our attention to detail. Biscayne yarn is hand-sorted, ensuring that all the fiber is uniformly soft and durable such that each piece of yarn has a character all its own. Our unique process of hand-spinning 100% wool has made the Biscayne collection an exceptional platform for antique rug replication. The overall process creates an aged look, with a feel that is at once warm, fresh, and created to endure for generations. The luxury and feeling of the Biscayne Collection, together with its exquisite array of lavish colors, is immediately appealing to even the most discriminating collector.
Material: 100% Handcarded Wool
Pile Height: 1/2"
- (1) Wool is dirt and stain resistant and will look great for a long time just by vacuuming regularly
- (2) Use only cold water when cleaning wool to avoid shrinkage
- (3) If spills occur blot immediately then with mild soap and cold water
- (4) Do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool rug
- (5) Avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading
- (6) For best results periodic professional cleaning is recommended